For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and UK data protection laws, the Data Controller is Meredith Lloyd-Evans, BioBridge Ltd, 45 St Barnabas Road, Cambridge, CB1 2BX
How we collect your information
We collect your personal data in a few limited ways, namely:
- Directly from you, when you contact us via our website or when you interact with us (for example, by telephone, email, face to face or post) or when information is publicly available from the internet or written sources.
The types of information we collect
We collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Contact and communications information (including email address(es), telephone numbers and postal address(es) and your organisational affiliation.
How we use personal data
Personal data provided to us will be used in the course of doing business with you or to contact you individually to offer BioBridge assistance for specific purposes. We do not use your personal data for mass marketing purposes. We hold such information securely and take all reasonable steps to ensure security at all times.
Sharing your information with others
We do not sell personal data to other individuals or organisations or share it without your express consent
How long your information is kept
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it. For most purposes, where we are under a contract to work, this is a period of seven years after your last interaction with us (for accounting, tax reporting and record-keeping purposes) but it may up to fifteen years in the case of certain regulatory assignments.
For certain circumstances, specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of your personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. You can also withdraw your consent, where this is the basis for our processing your data (without affecting the lawfulness of our previous processing based on consent).
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
Contact and complaints
Sue Addison, BioBridge Ltd
Telephone: 01223 566850
Post: BioBridge Ltd, 45 St Barnabas Road, Cambridge, CB1 2BX
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. You can find out more about your rights under applicable data protection laws from the Information Commissioner’s Office website: www.ico.org.uk.